The Ambassador Council is a group of professionals who provide support to the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, with a collective goal to raise awareness, empower women and eliminate racism. As ambassadors of the YWCA, the Ambassador Council works to raise money and donate time to benefit the YWCA.
who we are
1. An Ambassador Council member is mission-connected and dedicated to fundraising. Excited to give their time and talent, this person brings with them diversity that is complementary to the other members of the Ambassador Council.
2. Ambassadors are distinguished as key influencers in the City of Chicago working to support the invaluable work of the YWCA, one of the most highly regarded and largest women’s organizations in the city.
3. Ambassadors have access to networking and meaningful relationship building opportunities with other leaders within the YWCA, including the Board of Directors.
4. Ambassadors have an opportunity to affect change in the lives of women and girls by being a part of the inner circle of the YWCA movement.
5. Ambassadors have the unique opportunity to receive board training and skill building to enhance personal goals including serving on future community boards.
Judson (Jud) Ely
Christine Gallagher Kearney
Christine Jurish Furie
Karen Staib Duffy
YWCA Metropolitan Chicago Staff Contacts: